Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brainstorm Cuba

Cuba has been under the rule of Fidel Castro for about 50 years now. I want to look furthere into how the Cubans in Cuban see Fidel and the U.S government. Their opinions and what they would rather have as a rule in their country. Also I want to understand The U.S conflict with Fidel. Why has the conflict been going on for about 50 years now. Did the U.S  rather the Bista ruling over Cuba? What was The U.S government reaction of Fidel's revolution. The view of U.S citizens of the Conflict with Fidel. Also to look more into the Cuban Exile Community. I will be narrowing down my research between 1959 to 1970. That seems to be when most of the conflict got most aroused. My main reason for having Cuba as my topic is to understand the Conflict Between Fidel and the U.S governmant.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like good progress in finding your focus - the sources you have so far look like they'll work well - add the sources and annotations when you find more.

    ReplyDelete