Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking up sources

I am going to focus on Cuba from 1959 to present affairs. We had a reading in Geography called The Cuba Diet. I think this will help me in understanding Cuba government’s will power. This reading describes how The Cuba government worked hard to make sure there nation would still prosper even through the U.S but embargo regulations on their trade with many main useful places. They have a lot of conflict with the U.S. I looked at Wikipedia an over view of Cuba’s history. This helped me to choose that my main focus will be from 1959 to present.  Well I do know that the relationship between the U.S and Cuba is an imperialist on. The U.S is always trying to control Cuba. They come into conflict over war many times.  It is very hard to find an article. I’m not sure what I’m looking for, also to narrow the results to something useful. I'm still looking through articles and sources to use.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia - This looks like a good start - the embargo is an interesting case of how economic policy can be related to a military strategy. For you, it will be especially important to look at who in the U.S. supported these policies, who opposed them, and how the Cuban government responded.

    Be sure to update as you find sources.

    ReplyDelete